Choose KarooRus for the Best Self-Catering Accommodation Options in Graaff-Reinet
Have you been looking for a beautiful getaway in Graaff-Reinet to forget about the world and just live in the moment? There are many accommodation options in Graaff-Reinet, from hotels to self-catering guest houses, but none quite as beautiful, private, stylish, and affordable as KarooRus. Situated in the heart of Graaff-Reinet, a mere 5-minute walk from many restaurants and shops, KarooRus self-catering accommodation has earned a reputation as one of the top guest houses in Graaff-Reinet.
Whether you are a couple visiting for the weekend, a family looking for some fun and adventure, or a busy executive simply passing through on business, KarooRus offers a place to rest and rejuvenate in affordable luxury, from where to explore Graaff-Reinet and the area’s natural wonders. Make your choice from one of our seven self-catering accommodation options and keep in mind that all of our units are air-conditioned and self-catering and they are all equipped with a flat-screen television with DStv, an equipped, modern self-catering kitchenette, free Wi-Fi, and a braai area. If you are feeling like a braai, remember that we supply the wood for free. There are seven units available at KarooRus:
- Hantam – a spacious apartment that sleeps four, the Hantam offers an en-suite bathroom with a queen-sized bed and a living area with sleeper couch. This accommodation option also has its own patio, braai area, and kids’ play area.
- Granaatbos – a spacious 2-bedroom, wheelchair-friendly apartment that sleeps six, this accommodation option has a queen-sized bed in one room, three single beds in the second room, and a sleeper couch offering a single bed or two single mattresses. Boasting an open-plan living/kitchen area with a dining table with chairs, it also has a patio.
- Noorsdoring – a luxury twin apartment that sleeps four, this unit offers two single beds, and a sleeper couch offering a single bed or two single mattresses. This spacious accommodation option is equipped with a dining table with chairs and a patio.
- Nama – a compact twin apartment that sleeps two, this unit offers two single beds, a dining nook, and a patio. It is the ideal option for a couple that is looking for a cosy, romantic option.
- Spekboom – a luxury apartment that sleeps four, this accommodation option offers a queen-sized bed and a sleeper couch offering a single bed or two single mattresses. This unit is equipped with a modern kitchenette and a dining table with chairs.
- Kambro – a double room apartment that sleeps two, this unit has a queen-sized bed, a modern kitchenette, and a dining table with chairs.
- Ngunibos – an open-plan family apartment that sleeps six, this newly renovated unit offers an en-suite bathroom, a queen-sized bed, two single beds, and a sleeper couch. This accommodation option has a dining table with chairs and a patio.
As you can see, you have a wide variety of self-catering accommodation options to choose from, so make your online booking on our website today and explore the Graaff-Reinet area from the most comfortable accommodation in town.